All SAM’S CLUB MS 150 participants must visit a Packet Pick-Up before the ride. At the Packet Pick-Up, you’ll turn in your signed Waiver Form, documenting your acknowledgement of the waiver and commitment to raise the $300 minimum pledge.
You can also submit any money raised to date. However, remember that you have until June 5 to continue raising funds and turning in pledge money to qualify for fund-raising prizes.
At Packet Pick-Up, each participant receives:
- An Official SAM’S CLUB MS 150 T-shirt
- Rider numbers, including your jersey bib number, helmet number, handle bar number, frame number, luggage tags and wristband. Rider numbers and wristbands must be worn at all times on the ride.
- Receipt for total submitted pledges
- Goodie bag
- Free Champions Against MS bandana
- Commemorative SAM’S CLUB MS 150 Top Fund-Raiser Jersey, when you turn in at least $2,500.
A Waiver Form MUST be signed and turned in at Packet Pick-Up. NOTICE: Waivers for riders under 18 must be signed by a parent or legal guardian and NOTARIZED before attending Packet Pick-Up. Notary services are not available at Packet Pick-Up. The rider must be accompanied by an adult (21 or older) during the ride.
Packet Pick-Up Schedule
Participants on a team should check with their Team Captains to see if an on-site Packet Pick-Up has been arranged. All cyclists MUST have rider numbers to participate.