Welcome, Team Captains!
A team consists of at least four people, including yourself as Team Captain. Simply get three more people – family, friends, co-workers, neighbors, etc. – to join you and you have a team!
Teams are an effective, efficient way for companies and organizations to promote teamwork and camaraderie.
They are also a low-cost business marketing opportunity. Uniting businesses for a common cause through team participation creates positive community visibility.
Get Started Today!
The first step to get your team (remember, it’s a minimum of four registered riders) enrolled is to fill out a Team Captain Profile Form.
When the completed form is submitted, you’ll start receiving the Team Captain e-newsletter, keeping you updated on important Team Captain meetings, team rankings, news and more.
- Team Captain Profile Form
- Team Captain Tools
- Team Captain Timeline and Team Captain Recruitment Tips
- Team Costs and Sample Team Budget
- Team Tent Order Form for Texas Motor Speedway and Sundance Square
- Sample Team Newsletter Article Or E-Mail
- Registration Poster: Print and display these SAM'S CLUB MS 150 Registration Poster so we roll pass 3,000 cyclist!
- Team Meeting Poster: Have a Team Meeting? Let your Team know the 411!
- Team Village Guide (available soon)
- Download the 2008 SAM’S CLUB MS 150 Team Captain Meeting Presentation (available soon)
- Texas Motor Speedway Overview Map (available soon)
- Texas Motor Speedway Team Tent Map (available soon)
- Logistics Guidelines: Texas Motor Speedway(available soon)
- Logistics Guidelines: Sundance Square (available soon)
Lone Star Chapter staff members are available to help you. If you have questions, contact the Team Director:
Kelly Dooley: email@example.com or 214-373-1400 and press 2